- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your Shopify account and password. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account. That includes content posted by others who either: (a) have access to your login credentials; or (b) have their own logins under your account.
Cancellation and Termination
- You are solely responsible for properly canceling and termination of the Yagi Express Payment Hider app, you can cancel the app usage and terminate the subscription by uninstalling the Yagi Express Payment Hider app on your Shopify admin.
- All of the app services and saved settings will be inaccessible from the app immediately upon account cancellation, your app settings will be deleted immediately after uninstallation.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Sometimes we change the pricing structure for our products. When we do that, we tend to exempt existing customers from those changes. However, we may choose to change the prices for existing customers. If we do so, we will give at least 30 days notice and will notify you via the email address on record. We may also post a notice about changes on our websites or the affected Services themselves.
Uptime, Security, and Privacy
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for all of our Services / Apps, but we do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- We reserve the right to temporarily disable your account if your usage significantly exceeds the average usage of other customers of the Services. Of course, we'll reach out to the account owner before taking any action except in rare cases where the level of use may negatively impact the performance of the Service for other customers.
- We take many measures to protect and secure your data through backups, redundancies, and encryption. We enforce encryption for data transmission from the public Internet (HTTPS). There are some edge cases where we may send your data through our network unencrypted.
- We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Services, the companies running these services are all located in United States, and comply to GDPR :
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
In other words: choosing to use our Services does mean you are making a bet on us. If the bet does not work out, that's on you, not us. We do our darnedest to be as safe a bet as possible through careful management of the business; investments in infrastructure and in general giving a damn. If you choose to use our Services, thank you for betting on us.
ChangesWe may update this terms of service from time to time in order to reflect, for example, changes to our practices or for other operational, legal or regulatory reasons.
Contact us for more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Level 30, Menara Prestige, No.1, Jalan Pinang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur